One of the things that motivates me the most is hearing from other creativepreneurs about what they’re up to–what projects they are working on, what they’re reading, and what their goals are moving forward. Not only does this inspire me to pursue my own projects, but it also allows for building community and supporting one another. When ambitious individuals hold one another accountable, big things can happen.
In an effort to create this sense of community on Ampersand Creative, I decided to introduce a brand new series: What I’m Working On.
What I’m Working On is a bi-monthly feature during which I will interview creatives (such as your glorious self!) about their projects and goals. In addition to hearing from some really cool and inspiring people, YOU can participate each month as well. Below you’ll find the option of contributing your blog posts sharing what you are working on to a link party. If you’d rather participate via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, tag me (@marissaburdett) and use the hashtag #WIWO! Then, join me in having an absolute blast following along your progress as you crush goals, test out life hacks, pursue new projects, read and recommend killer books, and share what it takes to be YOU, both personally and professionally. My goal is to post a new What I’m Working On feature the first and third Saturdays of each month (but we’ll see how it goes!).
View the first episode here or by watching below:
- Keep up and reach out to new customers
- Contribute to company blog
- Redefine my role in the company
- Participate in byRegina’s #EpicAtHome Workshop
- Focus my energy on a monthly newsletter – You can sign up for mine here!
- Develop my first eBook for beginner bloggers
- Eat healthier and work out more frequently
- Read more often/put electronics away before bed
- Go through apartment stuff before moving
- Sew something new with Create by the Yard fabric
Something I’ve Learned Recently
- Clarity on Fire’s “I was disappointed by then . . .”
Books I’m Reading
- Just finished: The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler
- Currently Reading: Reinventing Organizations by Frederick Laloux and Get Big Things Done by Erica Dhawan and Saj-Nicole Joni
- “Love is Beginning” by Imaginary Future
Submit your What I’m Working On posts here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=520496 mode=1]